What My 2017 Will Be Like

January 9, 2017

We are on the 9th day of 2017! Wow! That was fast! I hope you are all having a wonderful year so far! (* ^ ω ^) 

2016 was a year full of travel, I was able to ride the airplane multiple times, ride buses and boats to see old and new places. But, I'm a little sad to say that my 2017 wouldn't be like that anymore. I said, "a little sad" because there are places I haven't visited near me, provinces that aren't far, activities I have yet to experience. Besides, there's always something new to see. 

We travel to a place to see and experience what that city or island has to offer. Often times, we don't offer our time to explore the city we are living or the cities/places near us. I call myself the adventure traveler, I don't like staying in or relaxing by the pool but, don't get me wrong, that is also awesome. Whenever I travel, I like seeing their culture and history, what they are popular and the least popular for. 

Every month this year, I'm thinking of going to places with in my reach and experience activities that I haven't done before. 

Maybe you are confused to why I'm saying this. That is because I am paying my own tuition fee - in full, I need to have a budget for my food and, I also have bills to pay. Despite living in my parents' home, I'm pretty much independent. So, I really need to lessen my expenses. #adulting

As much as I want to travel and ride airplanes, I'm just going to save that for later and finish school. With all that being said, I know with all my heart that my 2017 will be tough but, I'm excited to deal with it. 

I hope in 2017, you'll be able to do what makes you happy because, at the end of the day, it's your life and you have the right to chase your dreams and happiness.


Cheers!


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature