New Year. New Name. A Fresh Start.

January 1, 2017
Happy New Year my loves! I hope you had a happy and fulfilling 2016! Today is the first day of 2017. A time to make new memories, new plans, new start, new what-ever-it-may. 

Before you start reading, I'd like to thank you for clicking the link and I hope you will continue and reach the end of this post. :)
After jotting down the articles I will share this month, I thought today's post will be the easiest. But it's not, I've consumed much time just thinking about the title for this post. I wanted it to be straight forward. Hence the title: New Year = 2017. New Name = Love, Armi. A Fresh Start = For the blog. 

I wanted to start from scratch ever since I stopped blogging on The Wanderer's Rush. TWR has been a place where I share my love for fashion, I share my outfit of the day, my favorite designers, a little bit of beauty and travel. I felt a disconnection with TWR and/or what I'm blogging about when I started experiencing a sudden shift of lifestyle. 

I started blogging back in 2012, when I was still studying Fashion Designing at the Fashion Institute of the Philippines. If you will look at my archives, I deleted most of the TWR posts and left the posts that have gotten a lot of views. I've tagged it as the Best of The Wanderer's Rush.

Mid last year, I made a new blog called, "Inspired By Desires", a blog title that is so relatable to what my life is at now. I'm doing everything I could because of my desires; my goals. Honestly, I have already written my aim for that blog but, early December, when I was about to buy inspiredbydesires.com, it said it's not available anymore. I was so surprised because when I made that blog there's no "Inspired By Desires". I checked the domain and voila! A new blog with the domain I want and with my blog title. I emailed them. Didn't get a reply. As much as I want to keep the title "Inspired By Desires", still, I will not be able to get that domain I wanted. That's why I'm here, back in the platform of TWR. After much deliberation with my boyfriend Philip, I have decided to rebrand. 


Love, Armi is a place where I'll share all the things I love, my experiences and what makes me happy. Aside from that, I will also share the places I want to visit in the future, like hotels, countries, tourist attractions and also, a guide for newbies. I am passionate with a lot of things and I am very (veryveryveryvery) excited to share it with you. To get an idea, you may check the navigation bar or main menu of my blog.

I hope you'll stick around! Thank you very much for reading this post. If you have a blog feel free to share it down in the comments section! I'd love to visit it! Have a great day! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature