Outfits I Wore In Vigan City

January 24, 2017

Ohhhh! I miss my hair!

When traveling, it's best to keep in mind the weather forecast for the duration of your trip then build your outfits from there.

I remember when Keziah and I were planning our outfits, we wanted to wear something that complements the "Vigan-vibe" but because I had to suddenly pay way too much tax, I just decided to not buy anything new.

I've never been a fan of style over comfort and when I travel, I like to wear something that I'm comfortable in. And, I think you should too.



















Outfit 1
Hat: from China
Blazer: Thrifted
Top: Bench
Pants: Thrifted

Outfit 2
Top: Bazaar
Culottes: Thrifted
Sandals: Solemate

Outfit 3 
Dress: Thrifted
Sandals: Solemate
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature