Make Up Look For Eyeglass Wearers

April 24, 2014
NOTE: Hey guys, I was just editing some of the labels in my blog awhile ago. Later I found out that an old post of mine got reposted somehow. I really don't know how that happened. :(
Who said you can't wear make up with your glasses on? That's not true! There are so many ways on putting make up that is suitable for your eyeglasses. My sister and I teamed up and we came up on a make up look that you can wear everyday and everywhere! If you want to see what it looks like just continue reading :)

I hope you like what we came up with! Thank you. :) :* 

2 comments on "Make Up Look For Eyeglass Wearers"
  1. I wear eyeglasses as well. I like your tutorial! :)

    xo,Juvy
    www.plumpcheeks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Armi!!!

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/01/dinas-fav-2014-grammy-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature