E.L.F Studio Cream Eyeliner

April 9, 2014
When I first learned how to put on a winged eyeliner, the product I used was Nichido's liquid eyeliner. So pretty much for the past few years I've been stuck with the same product up until recently. I heard that gel eyeliners are much better and easier to use. At first, I was a bit hesitant because I haven't tried using this type of eyeliner ever before and I don't know if I'd like it or not. However, after a month of using elf studio's cream eyeliner I understand now why most MUA prefer gel eyeliners. 

Now for the review:

I really like the packaging of the product, it's nice and with the size of it you can simply bring it everywhere with you. And also, it comes with a mini angled brush which I'm not really a fan of. The product claims to be a long wearing and smudge free cream eyeliner. Well, with my experience it smudge a little, it's not water proof and it is long wearing. As you can see on the image below, when I smile the lateral canthus hits the lower corner of my eyes. So whenever I apply this product I have to make the wing a little bit higher than I usually do. What I really like about this product is the matte-finish, consistency and it dries fast. The only disadvantage I see is the product will only last for about 4 to 6 months, depends on how you take care of it. I recommend this product if you're looking for an affordable gel eyeliners. Will I purchase this again? No, since I'm used to applying this type of eyeliner I'll probably try MAC's gel eyeliners.   




1 comment on "E.L.F Studio Cream Eyeliner "
  1. This is a pretty nice liner, but MAC's is definitely better! It doesn't dry out as quickly. Inglot's black gel liner is even better though.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com/

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature