Inspired by Desires

May 31, 2016

"The Wanderer is not in a rush anymore."

I've come up with this blog's title, "The Wanderer's Rush" out of the reason that I, the wanderer, is always in a rush, providing easy outfit ideas for people who's always on the go. 

Remembering every experience I had because of this blog puts a smile on my face. Oh, how I miss it so much. *cries inside*

But of course, we all have to move on and face the new chapter of our lives. The wanderer is not in a rush anymore. 

Today, I turned a year older. The age I once thought I'll be part of a 9 to 5 job. Meh. I'm still in college. Slowly getting that degree my parents always wanted, while I, crawl my way to life (that I want). One cup of coffee at a time... sometimes two.

Kidding aside, I'd love to write on this platform again but, I don't feel the connection anymore. When I was contemplating whether to write here again or not, I asked myself, "What does the title tell you?", my answer was, "A wanderer who is in a rush - in general. A person who doesn't feel or embrace the moment because she is in a rush."

I didn't like my answer and I'm not certainly that kind of person. I like to feel and enjoy every moment I experience. Being always "there" is important.

I want my blog to be a reflection of who I am.

Thus, Inspired by Desires was born, a blog where I'll be sharing my thoughts, my experiences and of course, I will still share my love for fashion. I will talk more about how I came up with the title on its platform but, to give you an idea, Inspired by Desires is about being inspired by our desires in life. There are quite a number of things that makes me inspired but, I don't have the reason or see a place to do it. Now, I'm trying to put myself out there once again. Be creative and have fun. 

Thank you for reading. See you on my new blog! I'll start posting there tomorrow! 


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature