500 Pesos MakeUp Challenge

December 1, 2013
Beauty is one of the things I want to be good at. Other than Fashion Designing, I also dream about being a professional makeup artist and hairstylist. That being said, for the past years I managed to collect cosmetics from different brands, high end and drug store brands. But as a student, I am not capable of splurging frequently on the things like this. That's why when I saw this challenge on one of my favorite Youtubers. I wanted to give it a try since because my frequently used cosmetics are already near empty and I wanted to try a different product that won't hurt my wallet. 

Warning: This blog post has huge amount of photos. If you want to see how I put my make up on. Click Read More. Remember, you've been warned. Hihihihihihi :) 
When it comes to putting makeup, I don't allow myself leaving the house without wearing a lipstick or tint. My everyday makeup look is ideally for school. It's not too much, it's just right. I won't say that it's near to natural look but if you are aiming for that kind of look, I advice that you remove the eyeliner or make the eyeliner thinner.

Products:
under the 500php makeup challenge
L.A Colors
*Foundation - 169.00php
Careline 
*Lip & Cheek Tint - 85.00php
*Concealer - 90.00php
Nichido 
*Liquid Eyeliner - 68.00php
*Powder - 100.00php
Total - 512.00php

optional products I use featuring Yazdhen Accessories Online Shop
*Eyebrow - 90.00php
*Mascara - 120.00php
Total - 210.00php
Here's what I look like without make up. My face looks really pale, there are times when I'm not wearing any makeup people always asks me if I'm sick.

FOUNDATION
I don't always put foundation but because of the blemishes I've been having lately. I'm relying on foundations and concealer. 
This is how I put my foundation, when I'm in a rush I use my fingers to blend the products. If I have enough time I use a flat brush and blend it with a circular motion. 
Here's what it looks like after blending the product. What I don't like about this product is it doesn't give my skin enough coverage. Though, I recommend this product for those who have fair skin and doesn't need more coverage.
Concealer
I have a love hate relationship with this product. Last I used this was back in high school, I decided to give it a try once again because it's cheap and the product has tea tree oil ingredient. 
I apply the concealer under my eyes with a triangular shape and apply a little on the blemishes.
Here's what it looks like after. As you can see, it's almost similar with a highlighter it gave my face glow and coverage. 
For more coverage, I recommend Ever Bilena and Mary Kay
Cheeks
I'll definitely recommend Careline's Lip and Cheek Tint. If you want to buy a cheaper version of any other brand that has lip and cheek tint. I used to buy Ever Bilena's Tint but I realized it's a bit pricey for my wallet.
Note: Once you apply this product you have to blend it right away because it dries easily. 


Lips

Powder


Eyebrows
Eyebrows, honestly I don't normally fix my eyebrows. Uhh, because I don't really know how. My eyebrows are naturally thick and has uneven shape. That's why I only apply light strokes, as you can see on the image below. 


Liner

Mascara 
One of the things I think, I don't need to put on everyday is mascara. But, because the owner of the shop, Dhen said that my eye lashes will look even longer if I'll use this product, so I gave it a go. So far I don't have any regrets on purchasing the product. Actually I'm fascinated with it because the other mascara I have tends to fall on my under eye which I hate. But this product doesn't do that.   



Final Look
So, here's what I look like pretty much everyday.

I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures. Please take note that I'm not a professional Make Up Artist. 
Thank you very much. :*
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature